If you are new to the UK and wish to work or study here in the UK, you must have a National Insurance number to do so, which is a unique reference given only to you. All employers and universities in the UK will require you to have this when you apply so get your National Insurance Number as soon as possible, ready for when you need it. Please note, this does not automatically mean that you will have to pay National Insurance, as this will depend on your individual work or study circumstances.
If you have lost your National Insurance number
If you already have a National Insurance number and you’ve lost it, you should click “Need A Reminder Sent Out?” above. Fill out the form online with your personal details, such as your full name, date of birth, current address, and previous address if applicable. Your signature is needed, so we will then either email or post out the form for you signature. You will need to return it to the address on the form, and then your reminder letter will be issued and posted out, and will arrive with you by post usually within 7 days
Working without a National Insurance number
You can start work for an employer before your National Insurance number arrives, if you can prove you have the right to work in the UK. You should tell your employer that you have applied for one, and give it to them as soon as possible after you receive it. They will use the number to run their payroll, and make sure you are paying the correct amount of NI through your pay, if any is due
If you turned 16 and didn’t get it sent out by post
If you are a British National, you should have been sent a National Insurance number automatically just before your 16th birthday, if you live in the UK. Call the National Insurance numbers helpline if you didn’t get one and you are 16 or 17 years of age ,and they will deal with your application
ALL National Insurance Number Applications Processed In Just One Hour
Fast Track Just £35
Our team are dedicated to getting your National Insurance number to you as quickly as possible, with every application being dealt with as soon as it is received by us. Apply online here now
- ONE price – £35 for Fast Track service
- EVERY application processed in 1 hour
- WE arrange your ‘Identity’ interview
- IDEAL to get your NINO urgently
- JUST 1 simple form to complete
- WE check your form for errors
- FREE support by email and online chat
We will take you through the process, so apply here for your National Insurance number and we will arrange for your interview or application pack to be sent out, depending on your country of origin
- Click on the ‘APPLY NOW’ button
- Fill out our easy form
- Pay via debit / credit card or Paypal
- We make your interview appointment
- We email you details of the appointment
- You attend the appointment
- You get your NI number
Please find answers to some of the most commonly asked questions by clicking on the link below to our FAQ page. If you have any other questions, click on ‘Chat Now’ for more help about National Insurance
- What is a National Insurance number?
- Do I need a National Insurance number?
- How long will it take to get my number?
- Do I have to have a visa before I apply?
- What documents do I need?
- How do I apply for an NI number?
- Will I have to pay National Insurance?